Bountiful Brunch Casserole
Mary Ellen Taylor
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cshredded cooked pork shank or roast
1 csummer sausage chopped
2 cchopped multi-colored peppers
2 csliced mushrooms
1 cchopped onions
2 cshredded sharp cheese
1 cjiffy baking mix
2 cmilk (almond, skim, or half and half)
How to Make Bountiful Brunch Casserole
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9 X 11 glass baking dish.
- Saute onions, peppers, mushrooms in a lightly oiled pan. Add cooked shredded pork and summer sausage and toss and heat through.
- Add mixture to the glass baking dish, spreading ingredients evenly; top with cheese.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Wisk in Jiffy baking mix, and milk until well blended.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Garnish with dried parsley and paprika if desired.