Bonnies Breakfast Brunch
This "puffs" up like a perfect soflee' & tastes alittle like a creamy custard!
How to Make Bonnies Breakfast Brunch
- 1Wisk Eggs with Milk set aside
Cook bacon in Microwave until crispy under/over with paper towels
Shred cheddar cheese to make one cup
Cut 3 slices of white bread in halfs
- 2Place bread on bottom of PAM sprayed glass baking dish
Crumble cooled bacon ontop of bread
Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top of bacon
Pour eggs and milk mixture over bacon and cheese
- 3Cover and place in refrig for overnight. This is an important step.. the eggs need to be married to the ingreidents to taste best.
- 4In Morning take dish out to set to room temp. You do not have to worry about Eggs sitting out.. they can be left out for up to 24 hr. without causing illness.. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Bake uncovered for 1/2 hour
- 5Test doneness with toothpick... Ovens vary so cooking time may vary... pick should come out clean
Do not let rest for long or this will lose its puffiness... Serve with Breakfast Muffins(english )