- 1 large
- loaf of french bread, cut up
- 1 c
- blackberry jam
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) 1/3 fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 large
- 2 c
- half and half
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
How to Make BLACKBERRY JAM BRUNCH CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Melt jam, medium heat 1 to 2 minutes until melted.
- 2Place half of the pieces of cut up bread in a well greased 13x9 baking dish. Top with cream cheese. Drizzle jam on top and then top with the rest of the bread.
- 3Whisk together the eggs and the next three ingredients, pour over the bread. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top. Cover lightly and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees, covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and the mixture is set.
Can be served with whipped cream or maple syrup.