This is a very versatile dish. You can use your favorite ingredients for the toppings such as grilled asparagus, broccoli, onions, mushrooms or whatever you like. You can also use your favorite cheese to personalize this dish.
- 6 large
- 2 c
- 2 c
- onions, broccoli, or whatever you like
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese, any kind
How to Make Bisquick Quiche
- 1Beat eggs. Add Bisquick and milk. Mix well.
- 2Pour into a 9" x 13" pan and put toppings on top (onions, broccoli, and cheese.)
- 3Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.