Biscuit Breakfast Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- 16 oz
- refrigerated biscuits ( i use the pillsbury flaky kind)
- green onions, or any kind of onion
- 2 c
- shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- you decide
- bacon or sausage
How to Make Biscuit Breakfast Bake
- 111×17 pan, sprayed with cooking spray (Note: I think a 9×13 works better, but it might need to bake a little longer)
1. Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl. Cut each biscuit (I’m all about scissors in the kitchen) into fours and add it to the bowl. I like to do this before I cook the bacon or cut up the scallions – give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs.
2. Cut up your scallions, shred your cheese, cook and break up your bacon (or sausage). Add everything to the bowl.
3. Mix it all up and pour into your pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes .. closer to 30 so it isn't runny