How to Make Baked Omelet
- 1Heat oven to 350 and spread real butter over the bottom and sides of a 9" round baking dish.
- 2Mix eggs & milk well with wire whisk. Add remaining ingredients of your choice (except: tortilla chips and salsa). Example: cheese, bacon, tomato, mushrooms, etc.
- 3Pour mixture into baking dish and place tortilla chips all around the edge, so that they stand up along the sides of bowl.
- 4Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, OR until the center no longer moves when you gently shake the dish.
- 5Serve with salsa (optional)