- 1 cup milk
- 6 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) swiss cheese, shredded
How to Make BAKED HAM OMELET
- 1SET OVEN 425 DEGREES. Blend milk, eggs, flour and pepper in food processor or blender until smooth. Pour mixture into a sprayed 9x13 in. baking dish. Bake 15 mins.
- 2Sprinkle chopped ham over top and bake an additional 5 mins or until cooked through.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese and bake about 1 or 2 mins or until the cheese is melted. Cut into serving size pieces.
- 4VARIATIONS: Sausage with pepper jack cheese. Bacon with cheddar cheese.