☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 30-oz bag(s)
- frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 10 3/4-oz can(s)
- condensed cream of potato soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (6 oz)
- 2 tsp
- dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 10 slice
- canadian bacon (about 6 oz)
How to Make Baked Eyeball Eggs
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix potatoes, soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spreading evenly.
- 2Arrange Canadian bacon in pairs over top of potato mixture to resemble eyes. Press bacon into mixture to form deep cups (for eggs). Bake 40 minutes.
- 3Remove baking dish from oven. If necessary, press bacon into mixture to reshape cups. Carefully break 1 egg into each bacon cup.
- 4Return to oven; bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or just until eggs are set. Decorate eggs with ketchup “veins” to resemble bloodshot eyeballs.
- 5HIGH ALTITUDE (3500-6500 FT) No change.
- 61 Serving: Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g); Cholesterol 255mg; Sodium 780mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 4g); Protein 17g