Baked Cinnamon Bread Casserole with Al Fresco Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage
It also works great to make ahead for company!!
- 1 lb
- cinnamon raisin bread, cubed
- 3/4 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 pt
- egg substitute
- 4 c
- skim milk
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg
- al fresco country style chicken breakfast sausage, sliced into rounds
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Baked Cinnamon Bread Casserole with Al Fresco Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- 1Place the bread cubes,sausage and cranberries into a lightly greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Toss to mix evenly.
- 2Beat the egg substitute, skim milk and vanilla extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl with a whisk.
- 3Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes.
- 4Stir and press the bread cubes into the egg mixture to coat.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 6Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.
Serve with butter and syrup if desired.