Baked Cinnamon Bread Casserole with Al Fresco Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage
It also works great to make ahead for company!!
1 lbcinnamon raisin bread, cubed
3/4 cdried cranberries
1 ptegg substitute
4 cskim milk
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1 pkgal fresco country style chicken breakfast sausage, sliced into rounds
How to Make Baked Cinnamon Bread Casserole with Al Fresco Country Style Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Place the bread cubes,sausage and cranberries into a lightly greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Toss to mix evenly.
- Beat the egg substitute, skim milk and vanilla extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl with a whisk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes.
- Stir and press the bread cubes into the egg mixture to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.
Serve with butter and syrup if desired.