Bagel (quickie) Quishe
- 1 pkg
- thin bagels, found in bread isle
- 1 lb
- 1/2 c
- sweet onion chopped
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar or colby jack
- 1 1/2 c
- milk, 2%
- 1 tsp
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Bagel (quickie) Quishe
- 1Spray a 9x13 pan lay 1/2 sliced bagels in bottom of pan and save the rest.
- 2Chop bacon in small pieces and fry in skillet. When bacon almost done saute onions with bacon. Pour bacon mixture over bagels and cover this with 2 cups cheese and remaining bagels.
- 3Whisk together eggs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over bagel layers and top with remaining cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. In morning preheat oven to 400* and bake for 30 minutes until eggs are firm.