Bacon Potato Omelet
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgbacon, uncooked and finely diced
3 1/2potatoes, washed and finely diced
1/4 smallgreen pepper, washed and finely diced
1/4 smallred pepper, washed and finely diced
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/4 stickscallions, washed and diced
1/8 smallonion, washed and finely diced
How to Make Bacon Potato Omelet
- Preheat the oven to 375F and lightly spray the cake pan with cooking spray.
- In the griddle cook 1/2 pckg. Of bacon thoroughly. Drain and cool and dice the bacon. Set aside.
- 3. Coat a large frying pan with vegetable oil and fry potatoes until lightly brown; stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and salt until smooth.
- Using the cake pan, cover the bottom with the potatoes, then add the onions, peppers, bacon, and scallions. Finally coat with the entire egg mixture.
- 6. Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes or until the fork inserted in center comes out clean. Serve 4 with toasted bread.