Bacon (or Sausage) and Egg Casserole
- 1 3/4 c
- croissants, sliced and torn into 1-inch pieces
- slices bacon, cooked and crumbled or cooked sausage
- grape tomatoes, sliced or two small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 c
- pepper jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon (or Sausage) and Egg Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 2 quart baking dish.
Whisk eggs with milk in a bowl; set aside.
- 2Arrange torn croissants over the bottom of the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with the bacon or crumbled sausage pieces and tomatoe slices. Top with pepper jack cheese OR cheddar cheese, if preferred; then pour the egg mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until puffy and lightly browned. Serves 4 to 6.