Cooked it in 2 batches - each half in a corning ware 1 1/2 qt size dish.
Cooked in toaster oven at 350° for 23 minutes.
- 1 large
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3-oz.) pillsbury® grands!® flaky layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 pkg
- (2.1-oz.) precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/4 c
- green onions (4 medium) - finely chopped
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- 3Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.