☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 c
- frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- onion, diced
- 1/2 c
- green bell pepper, choped
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make Bacon and Egg Casserole
- 1Spray the inside of the crock pot.
- 2Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions and green pepper; 3-5 minutes. Set aside, to cool.
- 3Layer in the crock pot; 1 1/3 cups hash browns on the bottom. Layer 1/3 of the bacon on top of the hash browns, then layer 1/3 of the onion mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Continue the layers in the same order and amounts.
- 4In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs and milk until smooth. Pour over the layers in the crock pot. Cover and cook overnight on low; or 5 hours on high.