Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bake
1 - 1 1/2 lbbacon
1/4 cyellow bell pepper
1 cheavy cream
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 cgrated monterey jack cheese
1 can(s)sliced drained mushrooms
How to Make Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bake
- generously grease 9 x 13 baking pan with butter
- Slice croissants in half lengthwise and lay cut side down to cover bottom of baking dish
- Fry bacon, drain and cool. Meanwhile use the same pan to saute chopped onion.
- Cut bacon into approx. one inch pieces and spread over croissants. Continue with onion and chopped pepper.
- Beat eggs with cream or milk adding salt and pepper to taste. Pour over ingredients in casserole.
- Top with cheeses and mushrooms.
May baked immediately or kept in fridge overnight before baking.
- Bake in preheated 350 deg. oven for approx. 40 minutes or until lightly browned and set in centre.