Apple Biscuit Casserole
This was an easy and fun recipe... A great Sunday breakfast!
Most of us ate this as is, but two chose to drizzle a little maple syrup over the top.
We love to Play With Our Food!
How to Make Apple Biscuit Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heavily butter glass 9 x 13 baking dish
- Spread can of apple pie filling (can use other flavors) over bottom of buttered baking dish.
- Open tubes of biscuits. Cut or tear apart each biscuit into 4 pieces. Put on top of apple pie filling.
- Mix remaining butter, cinnamon and brown sugar together. Sprinkle over biscuit pieces.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Pour over the top of everything.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
Should be cooked and golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
*** can drizzle with thin icing or maple syrup.