- refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 lb
- 6 slice
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1-1 1/2 c
- chopped onions, green pepper, and mushroom mixture
- 5 large
- 1 c
- skim milk
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pinch
- 1 pinch
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded cheese
How to Make Anytime Quiche
- 1Preheat oven using directions on pie crust box. Unroll crust preferably into a quiche baking pan. Using fork, poke holes in the pie crust. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven. Decrease oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown sausage and drain on paper towel. In another skillet fry bacon crisp.
- 3In sausage skillet, add 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Saute chopped veggie mix over medium heat until tender. Stir sausage into this and crumble bacon into the mixture as well.
- 4In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Add meat and veggie mixture to this and stir again.
- 5Add cheese into this mix and stir. I like to use reduced fat 2% Skim mozzarella, but mild cheddar or Swiss is also good.
- 6Pour all combined ingredients into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.