1refrigerated pie crust
1 Tbspolive oil
1-1 1/2 cchopped onions, green pepper, and mushroom mixture
1 cskim milk
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1 1/4 cshredded cheese
How to Make Anytime Quiche
- Preheat oven using directions on pie crust box. Unroll crust preferably into a quiche baking pan. Using fork, poke holes in the pie crust. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven. Decrease oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage and drain on paper towel. In another skillet fry bacon crisp.
- In sausage skillet, add 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Saute chopped veggie mix over medium heat until tender. Stir sausage into this and crumble bacon into the mixture as well.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Add meat and veggie mixture to this and stir again.
- Add cheese into this mix and stir. I like to use reduced fat 2% Skim mozzarella, but mild cheddar or Swiss is also good.
- Pour all combined ingredients into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.