ALL TOGETHER BREAKFAST
Preparation and cooking times are approximate.
2 Tbspoil - i use olive oil or canola oil
1/3 cchopped, cooked meat of choice such as ham, bacon, venison, beef, etc.
3-4eggs or eggbeater equivalent
2 Tbspmilk (i use skim)
pinchsalt, pepper, thyme to taste
1 cvegetables of choice: onion, green or red sweet pepper, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, beans
1tomato, sliced, or about 8 cherry tomatoes
How to Make ALL TOGETHER BREAKFAST
- Cook or heat meat in oil in skillet, add vegetables and fry until only slightly tender.
- Beat eggs with milk in small bowl, add salt, pepper and thyme. Add whatever seasonings you enjoy.
- Remove vegetable/meat mixture from skillet, add egg mixture to skillet and cook as scrambled eggs, continually stirring until nearly set.
- When eggs are almost done, stir in the vegetable/meat mixture back into the eggs, cooking until eggs are set.
- Garnish with tomato slices, or halved cherry tomatoes, and serve warm with toast or biscuits.
- I think what my children liked best about this breakfast, is that it was always a surprise - I never made it the same way twice!