ALL TOGETHER BREAKFAST
Preparation and cooking times are approximate.
- 2 Tbsp
- oil - i use olive oil or canola oil
- 1/3 c
- chopped, cooked meat of choice such as ham, bacon, venison, beef, etc.
- eggs or eggbeater equivalent
- 2 Tbsp
- milk (i use skim)
- salt, pepper, thyme to taste
- 1 c
- vegetables of choice: onion, green or red sweet pepper, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, beans
- tomato, sliced, or about 8 cherry tomatoes
How to Make ALL TOGETHER BREAKFAST
- 1Cook or heat meat in oil in skillet, add vegetables and fry until only slightly tender.
- 2Beat eggs with milk in small bowl, add salt, pepper and thyme. Add whatever seasonings you enjoy.
- 3Remove vegetable/meat mixture from skillet, add egg mixture to skillet and cook as scrambled eggs, continually stirring until nearly set.
- 4When eggs are almost done, stir in the vegetable/meat mixture back into the eggs, cooking until eggs are set.
- 5Garnish with tomato slices, or halved cherry tomatoes, and serve warm with toast or biscuits.
- 6I think what my children liked best about this breakfast, is that it was always a surprise - I never made it the same way twice!