☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1uncooked pastry case / crust
3 smallzucchini trimmed and finely sliced
1/2 ccheddar cheese, grated
1/2 ccottage cheese
3 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
6fresh basil leaves, chopped
How to Make Zucchini Quiche
- Serves 6
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Make pastry case as directed.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and lightly fry zucchini. Place zucchini in base of pastry case.
- Combine cheeses, herbs, milk and egg yolks in a bowl, mix well.
- Mix egg whites stiffly, fold into cheese mixture.
- Hold a spoon upside down in the base of the pastry case. Pour cheese mixture over zucchini, remove spoon.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes the reduce temperature to 350 F and cook for a further 30 minutes.