Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole with Fresh
- 12 slices low fat raisin bread, cut diagonally in half
- 3 cups low fat milk, 1 %
- 2 containers fat free egg substitute,. 4 oz. each
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 pint strawberries
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
How to Make Weight Watchers French Toast Casserole with Fresh
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange bread slices in baking dish. Whisk together milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in large bowl. Pour milk mixture over bread slices. refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes or up 24 hours.
- 3Bake til knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is lightly browned, about 50 minutes
- 4Meanwhile, to make strawberries, rinse and hull them. Coarsely chop half of the strawberries and quarter the remaining berries lengthwise. Mix chopped and quartered berries with maple syrup, orange juice and mint in small bowl. Refrigerate, covered til ready to serve. Serve with with casserole. Points value: 2