☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 ozcanned tamales
8eggs, lightly beaten
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 largetomato, chopped
2 Tbsponion, minced
2 Tbspgreen chilies, diced
1 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded (2-ounces)
How to Make Scrambled Eggs with Tamales
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drain tamales, reserving 1/2 of sauce from can.
- Remove paper wrappings from tamales; place tamales in single layer in 10 X 6-inch baking dish.
- Cover with reserved sauce. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk eggs, milk and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add tomato, onion and chilies.
- Cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- Add egg mixture. Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are soft set.
- Remove tamales from oven.
- Spoon eggs over tamales: sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4 inches below heat 30 seconds or just until cheese melts.