Sausage Crescent Breakfast Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3/4- 1 lb
- breakfast sausage. i like sage best, but italian is good too
- 1 pkg
- crescent roll dough
- 1 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- rosemary, plus a table spoon for garnish
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Sausage Crescent Breakfast Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat and brown it completely.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough and press into a lightly sprayed 9x13 pan, making sure to close all of the seams. spread sausage over the dough and then the cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, rosemary, and s&p together and pour over top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are set and crust is golden.