Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Skillet
I made this Baked Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Skillet for brinner, or breakfast for dinner, one night and the boys loved it!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 core-ida potatoes o'brien
1/2 cpepper jack cheese, shredded
1/2 ccheddar cheese shredded
1 cbacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Potato Bacon Egg Breakfast Skillet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe pie dish; add potatoes and microwave 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook bacon while potatoes are cooking in the microwave
- Stir together eggs, milk, slat, pepper and pepper jack cheese; pour over potatoes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 until eggs are almost set.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven another 3 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.