Orange Breakfast Bake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a great breakfast dish. We did use the orange cinnamon rolls and they added great flavor. But, in a pinch, you could use any leftover rolls that you have. You'll start your day off right when you dig into this recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Orange Breakfast Bake
- Fry bacon or cook in microwave to the crispness that you want.
- Saute onions in butter until translucent.
- Cube leftover sweet rolls with frosting and put in a 5x9" pan sprayed with butter flavored spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese over rolls.
- Combine milk, eggs, and onions. Pour egg mixture over cheese and rolls.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top with chopped bacon.
- Bake at 325 for 40 min. Let rest 10 minutes. Can be served with syrup.