Orange Breakfast Bake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a great breakfast dish. We did use the orange cinnamon rolls and they added great flavor. But, in a pinch, you could use any leftover rolls that you have. You'll start your day off right when you dig into this recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Orange Breakfast Bake
- 1Fry bacon or cook in microwave to cripness that you want.
- 2Saute onions in butter until clear
- 3Cube leftover sweet rolls with frosting and put in a 5x9" pan sprayed with butter flavored spray
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese over rolls.
- 5Combine milk, eggs and onions. pour egg mixture over cheese and rolls
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- 7Top with chopped bacon
- 8Bake @ 325 for 40 min. Let rest 10 min. Can be served with syrup