Mushroom Sausage Strata
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1 can(s)4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cshredded swiss cheese
6 largeeggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cwhole milk
1 cheavy cream
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Mushroom Sausage Strata
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Place bread cubes in a greased 9x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the sausage, mushrooms and cheeses.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over the cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean
- Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.