Lone Star Breakfast Casserole
2 ccroutons , plain
1 lbbreakfast sausage
1 1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, grated
1/2 ccheddar cheese, grated
1/4 csliced, fresh mushrooms
1/4 ozchopped green chilies
1 tspdry mustard
How to Make Lone Star Breakfast Casserole
- Cook sausage and drain the grease.
- In a large bowl, combine croutons, sausage, mushrooms, both cheeses and chilies.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Pour the sausage mixture into the casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, mustard, salt and milk. Mix well.
- Pour over the sausage mixture in the casserole dish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- When ready to cook: Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Uncover casserole and bake for one hour.