Kielbasa Potato Bake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a super easy dinner recipe. Jalapenos add a kick to the meal. The kielbasa combined with onions, bacon, spices, and ooey gooey cheese is fantastic. This will be gobbled up in no time! The Test Kitchen
- 3 medium
- potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp
- Emeril essence
- 4 slice
- 1-2 Tbsp
- jalapenos, nacho style, chopped
- 1 pkg
- kielbasa Polish sausage
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt and pepper
- Provolone and mozzarella cheese
- smoked paprika
How to Make Kielbasa Potato Bake
- 1In a large bowl add teaspoon salt and sugar add water and swirl to dissolve. Add potatoes and more water to cover.
- 2Let sit while chopping the other ingredients. Strain and pat potatoes dry. Season with Emeril essence.
- 3In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- 4Add potatoes and cook until brown and crisp on outside. Place potatoes in a baking dish.
- 5Chop bacon and mix in with potatoes. Sprinkle chopped jalapenos over all.
- 6In same skillet over med to med-high heat, cook onions, bell pepper, and kielbasa.
- 7Add cumin, coriander, garlic salt and pepper. Stir and cook until onions and peppers are just softened.
- 8Spoon mixture over potatoes.
- 9Top with cheese and sprinkle smoked paprika on top. Bake at 350 F until cheese is melted.