Kielbasa Potato Bake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a super easy dinner recipe. Jalapenos add a kick to the meal. The kielbasa combined with onions, bacon, spices, and ooey gooey cheese is fantastic. This will be gobbled up in no time! The Test Kitchen
3 mediumpotatoes, cut into small cubes
1 TbspEmeril essence
1-2 Tbspjalapenos, nacho style, chopped
1 pkgkielbasa Polish sausage
1 smallonion, chopped
1green bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 tspcumin
·garlic salt and pepper
·Provolone and mozzarella cheese
How to Make Kielbasa Potato Bake
- In a large bowl add a teaspoon salt and sugar. Add water and swirl to dissolve. Add potatoes and more water to cover.
- Let sit while chopping the other ingredients. Strain and pat potatoes dry. Season with Emeril essence.
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Add potatoes and cook until brown and crisp on the outside. Place potatoes in a baking dish.
- Chop bacon and mix in with potatoes. Sprinkle the chopped jalapenos.
- In the same skillet, over med to med-high heat, cook onions, bell pepper, and kielbasa.
- Add cumin, coriander, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until onions and peppers are just softened.
- Spoon mixture over potatoes.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle smoked paprika on top. Bake at 350 F until cheese is melted.