Holiday Brunch Casserole
- 4 c
- frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 lb
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 medium
- green pepper, chopped
- 1 sprig(s)
- green onion, chopped
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese(8 ounces), divided
- 3 c
- 2% milk
- 1 c
- biscuit/baking mix, such as bisquick (sub reduced-fat for less calories)
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt or seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Holiday Brunch Casserole
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, baking mix, salt and pepper until blended; pour over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 3Preheat oven to 375°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.