Greek Frittata - 2
3russet potatoes, peeled and thin sliced
1 cfeta cheese
1 ccheddar cheese
15grape tomatoes, quartered
1 bag(s)fresh spinach
1/2 boxsliced mushrooms
1/2 csliced calamata olives
1/2 cpepperoncini peppers
1 tspcavendars greek seasoning
How to Make Greek Frittata - 2
- Peel and slice the potatoes. Put the olive oil in a 10 inch skillet with a lid and heat the pan to medium. Put the sliced potatoes and brown without the lid. When they are browned, reduce the heat and place the lid on, lower the temperature and cook until done turning occasionally. Salt and pepper while cooking.
- Drain the olives and pepperoncini. Remove the seeds and slice the pepperoncinis. Set aside.
- Place the spinach in a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Cut the spinach up into small pieces.
- Saute the mushrooms while the potatoes are cooking.
- Cut each grape tomato into quarters.
- Separate half of the eggs in 2 bowls and beat.
- When the potatoes are cooked, spread them put evenly in the pan. Pour half of the eggs over the potatoes.
- Spread remaining ingredients evenly over the egg and potatoes, one ingredient at a time. When complete, pour the rest of the eggs on top and sprinkle Cavenders Greek seasoning on top. Cover with the lid and cook on setting 2 or 3 until the egg is done.