Garden Veggie Egg Bake
I've come to realize, that the more breakfast casseroles I have in my arsenal the better off I am. The great thing about casseroles is they always feed a lot of people, and they are reasonable healthy and cheep
If you are looking for a healthy day-starter? Children will actually enjoy eating their veggies when they’re baked into this cheesy, nutrition-packed egg dish.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cegg substitute
1 ccottage cheese
2/3 cshredded pepper jack cheese
2/3 cshredder cheddar cheese
1/2 cgrated romano cheese
1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
2 mediumzucchini, chopped
4 cfresh broccoli floretes
4 ccoarsely chopped fresh spinach
1 cshredded carrots
1 ccherry tomatoes, quartered
How to Make Garden Veggie Egg Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg substitute, cheeses, pepper and pepper sauce.
- Stir in the vegetables. Pour in to the casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.