☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16-32 slice
- cinnamon bread (or cinnamon raisin bread)
- 4-6 large
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cooking oil or spray to coat pan
How to Make French Toast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees for glass pan or 350 degrees for metal pan
- 2Coat bottom and sides of 13"x9" cake pan with cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray
- 3In a pie pan (or similar type bowl) crack eggs and add milk. Using a fork mix eggs and milk together.
- 4Dip bread in egg mixture, coat both sides (using food handling gloves). Place in pan side by side until pan bottom is covered. Then add next layer until all slices are used.
- 5Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 5 minutes or until egg mixture on bread is cooked completely.
- 6Serve hot with butter (to taste) and syrup (if desired).