☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- frozen hashbrown patties, thawed
- 2 c
- shredded cheese, divided
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 c
- grape tomatoes, coursely chopped
- 1 c
- cottage cheese
How to Make Egg Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Brush bottom and side of 9x13 inch pan with oil. Break hashbrowns apart and create an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle hashbrowns with half of the shredded cheese.
- 2Crack 10 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add onions and tomatoes. Mix well.
- 3In a blender or food processor, process cottage cheese. You can process until completely smooth or you may have some curds. Add to the eggs and mix well. You may add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over the hasbrown and cheese layer. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the eggs.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.