EGG CASSEROLE (OVERNIGHT)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of potato soup
1soup can of milk
1 1/2 cvelveeta cheese
8 to 16 ozmild italian sausage, breakfast sausage, bacon or ham
4 ozswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make EGG CASSEROLE (OVERNIGHT)
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour croutons into baking dish and arrange in an even-ish layer.
- Cook the sausage, bacon or ham thoroughly; drain well.
- While the meat is cooking, mix together the eggs, soups, milk and cheeses. When meat is done and drained, add it to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Pour entire mixture over the croutons in the baking dish. Refrigerate overnight.
- TO BAKE: Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 1 hour.
OPTIONS: Use pepper jack cheese and/or green chilies to add a kick. Season with garlic and/or onion for a Denver omlette taste. We like bacon/swiss cheese/onion twist and Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning with marinara sauce on the side.