Easy Breakfast for Dinner Casserole
How to Make Easy Breakfast for Dinner Casserole
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange frozen tator tots in bottom of casserole dish. Cover with the bacon bits. You can fry your own bacon if you want, but remember, this is the EASY version!
- Beat eggs well, add milk, and seasonings. I use chili powder in place of salt--my fiance has high blood pressure--it's just enough to flavor without making it hot.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon and tots, making sure to cover evenly as possible. DO NOT add the cheese yet!
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350. You may now add the cheese ( I use mozzarella just because I like it, but any kind can be used). Spread evenly over the baked casserole, and return to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes, just until your cheese begins to melt and slightly brown. Enjoy with salsa or ketchup.
- Get creative if you have more time and add sauteed onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, Canadian bacon, sausage, etc.