Country Gravy and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury grand biscuits
- 1 lb
- sausage (your preference); i prefer jimmy dean
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg
- pioneer brand peppered gravy mix
- salt and pepper
How to Make Country Gravy and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
- 1Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable spray. Tear biscuits into 1" pieces and spread over pan. Cook sausage and drain. Sprinkle over the biscuits.
- 2Sprinkle shredded cheese over sausage. Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over cheese.
- 3Prepare gravy according to instructions on package. Pour this over the entire casserole.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes; make sure biscuits are done. ENJOY!!!