Cheesy Sausage and Egg Muffins
The best ones I have made were using Mozzarella Cheese and Hot Italian Sausage and Italian Spices but not for breakfast.
- 1 lb
- your choice of ground sausage (hot country)
- 1 c
- large eggs
- 1 1/2 c
- your choice of shredded cheese (med. cheddar)
How to Make Cheesy Sausage and Egg Muffins
- 1Scramble your sausage well and sop up any excess grease with paper towels but not all, it helps with the baking.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly. Ice Cream scoop into 12 count nonstick muffin pan. Sprinkle any optional spices or extra cheese you want on the top. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- 3Be Creative, Cook and Enjoy