Cheddar Apple Breakfast Lasagna
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- 2 pkg
- (9 oz. each) frozen french toast (12 slices)
- 1/2 lb
- sliced, cooked ham
- 3 c
- (12 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (20 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 c
- granola with or without raisins
How to Make Cheddar Apple Breakfast Lasagna
- 1In small bowl, blend sour cream and brown sugar; chill.
Place 6 French Toast slices in bottom of greased 9x13 baking pan. Layer ham, 2-1/2 cups cheese and remaining 6 slices of French Toast. Spread apple filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
- 2Bake in preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 25 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake about 5 minutes more until cheese is melted and casserole is hot. Serve with sour cream mixture.