1/2 lbbreakfast sausage
1 cfrozen hash browns
1/2 can(s)rotel tomatoes with green chiles
1 cbiscuit mix
1/4 cdiced onion
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Brown sausage in a skillet, crumbling as it cooks. Remove from heat.
- Microwave hash browns on high for 3 minutes. Add potatoes and tomatoes to the sausage. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and biscuit mix.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, spread sausage mixture on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the onion on top of sausage. Sprinkle half the cheese over that.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the egg mixture. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 400 degees for 25 minutes or until done. OLet stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.