☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 slicefrench bread - 3/4 inch thick
2 Tbsporange juice or grand marnier
·powered sugar & cinnamon
How to Make Baked French Toast
- Arrange sliced French bread in single layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with rotary beater.
- Add milk, vanilla, sugar, and orange juice (or Grand Mariner)until well blended.
- Pour over bread.
- Turn slices to coat evenly.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cover. Dot with butter. Generously sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, or until puffed and liquid is set.
- Serve hot. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup if desired.