☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 slice
- french bread - 3/4 inch thick
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice or grand marnier
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- powered sugar & cinnamon
How to Make Baked French Toast
- 1Arrange sliced French bread in single layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2In medium bowl, beat eggs with rotary beater.
- 3Add milk, vanilla, sugar, and orange juice (or Grand Mariner)until well blended.
- 4Pour over bread.
- 5Turn slices to coat evenly.
- 6Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Remove cover. Dot with butter. Generously sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 8Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, or until puffed and liquid is set.
- 9Serve hot. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup if desired.