~ Bacon & Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole ~
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 - 30 oz
- bag, shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 1/2 c
- each - onion & green or red bell pepper, chopped
- & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 2 c
- 2 c
- fresh shredded, medium cheddar cheese - divided
How to Make ~ Bacon & Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole ~
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
Par cook any vegetables you might be using, to release some of the water content.
In a large bowl mix together the hash brown's, 1 cup cheese, salt, pepper, dry mustard, onion and other veggies you might be using.
In another bowl, mix eggs with milk. Pour the egg mixture in with the hash brown and stir to incorporate.