- 1 tube(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slice
- bacon, diced and cooked crisp
How to Make Bacon and Eggs Brunch Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13x9 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Unroll the crescent dough and press into the bottom of the pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Beat together eggs and milk in medium bowl and pour over the partially baked crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; return to oven and bake for 25 minutes or until center is set.