Amy's Breakfast Pizza
- 1 large
- pizza crust (i use homemade crust, but you can use whatever type of crust you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 pkg
- country gravy powdered mix, (prepared)
- eggs, scrambled and broken into small bits and pieces
- 3 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 lb
- bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slice
- ham luncheon meat, cut into small squares.
- 1/4 c
- diced green pepper
- fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small
- onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c
- diced or shredded hash browns, browned
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) shredded colby-jack cheese
How to Make Amy's Breakfast Pizza
- 1Use any or all of the toppings listed in the ingredients.
- 2Roll out pizza crust on a large pan or screen.
- 3Brush crust with olive oil around the edges.
- 4Spread country gravy over the crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
- 5distribute desired toppings evenly over pizza and cover with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake in 425 oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- 7Let stand for five minutes. Slice and serve pizza.