Amy's Breakfast Pizza
1 largepizza crust (i use homemade crust, but you can use whatever type of crust you prefer)
1 Tbspolive oil
1 pkgcountry gravy powdered mix, (prepared)
2eggs, scrambled and broken into small bits and pieces
3 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 lbbulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
2 sliceham luncheon meat, cut into small squares.
1/4 cdiced green pepper
3fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 smallonion, finely diced
1/2 cdiced or shredded hash browns, browned
1 pkg(12 oz.) shredded colby-jack cheese
How to Make Amy's Breakfast Pizza
- Use any or all of the toppings listed in the ingredients.
- Roll out pizza crust on a large pan or screen.
- Brush crust with olive oil around the edges.
- Spread country gravy over the crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
- distribute desired toppings evenly over pizza and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 425 oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for five minutes. Slice and serve pizza.