I don't know where she got it. She's had it for 20 or 30 years. I think that possibly it has been passed down in her family. I'll try to remember to ask her. That would be kind of interesting to know.
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake in 2 loaf pans sprayed with nonstick spray or alternately, bake in 5 mini loaf pans.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice.
- 4Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in.
- 5Bake in 2 standard loaf pans sprayed with nonstick spray, for 1 hour or until a tester comes out clean.
- 6***Alternately, bake in 5 mini loaf pans for about 45 minutes. Don't overcook.