1 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour, sifted
2 czucchini, peeled and shredded
3 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cnuts, optional
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- NOTE: This recipe is a double-batch, so it will make TWO LOAVES. If you only want one, split the ingredient amounts in half.
- Preheat oven to 325. Peel and shred zucchini, set aside. Sift flour with salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Add in oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Add flour mixture.
- Turn batter into well-greased/floured or sprayed loaf pans. Bake for 60-75 minutes, depending on your oven. Test center of bread with a toothpick to check for doneness.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then turn onto baking rack to cool entirely.
- TIP: When bread is cooled, I wrap pretty tightly with saran wrap, then tinfoil and let them sit on the counter for 24 hours. This makes the bread a bit more moist and the spices bloom a bit more. Serve with soft butter.