Zucchini Banana Bread
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cmashed banana
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/2 tspbanana extract
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cshredded zucchini
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Zucchini Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg, banana, oil, and extracts; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and pecans.
- Pour batter into three 5 3/4 x 3 x 2-inch mini loaf pans that have been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to completely cool.