Yummy Apple Dumplings - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
- granny smith apples, peeled & quartered
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- 1 c
- orange juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury crescent rolls, 8 count
How to Make Yummy Apple Dumplings - Dee Dee's
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine margarine, sugar and orange juice. Let simmer while you peel, core and quarter apples.
- 3Roll each quarter of apple in a section of crescent roll. Place in a baking dish and pour liquid over the rolls.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Turn oven off. Let set 10 to 15 minutes longer in oven to continue browning.