Whole Wheat Strawberry Bread
This was a huge hit in my home. I used frozen strawberries & stirred some white chocolate chips into one of the loaves. Yummy!
How to Make Whole Wheat Strawberry Bread
- 1If using frozen strawberries, measure out the 2 cups then defrost them.
- 2Blend the strawberries, butter & eggs.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 4Add the strawberry mixture & combine well.
- 5Spread into 2 greased loaf pans or into a 11x7.
- 6Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.