Whole Wheat Strawberry Bread
This was a huge hit in my home. I used frozen strawberries & stirred some white chocolate chips into one of the loaves. Yummy!
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 c
- whole wheat flour (i used freshly ground)
- 1 1/2 c
- brown sugar (i used demerrera)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 3 large
How to Make Whole Wheat Strawberry Bread
- 1If using frozen strawberries, measure out the 2 cups then defrost them.
- 2Blend the strawberries, butter & eggs.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 4Add the strawberry mixture & combine well.
- 5Spread into 2 greased loaf pans or into a 11x7.
- 6Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.