Sweet Plantain Bread
2 largevery ripe plantain bananas (they should be more black than yellow)
1/2 cmelted butter
1 1/2 csugar
2 1/2 cwhole wheat flour ( i use freshly ground)
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Sweet Plantain Bread
- Slice the plantain. Place in a food processor with melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla & milk.
- Process until plantains are mashed & mixture is well combined.
- Add combined dry ingredients & process until well combined.
- Pour into well greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350' for about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.