By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cgranulated sugar
1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspground cinnamon
10 ozfrozen sliced strawberries or raspberries in syrup
1/2 ccoarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make Strawberry-Pecan Bread
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil until well combined.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until well blended (batter should be thick).
- Stir in the partially thawed, undrained berries and the nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Romove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Wrap and store in refrigator.