Strawberry Breakfast Crescents
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- rolls strawberry fruit roll-ups
- 2/3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- milk (or more, as needed)
How to Make Strawberry Breakfast Crescents
- 1Heat oven to 350*F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- 2Unroll fruit snack rolls; cut each diagonally into 2 triangles. Place each fruit roll triangle on dough triangle (make sure the fruit roll is on the dough, not flowing over the sides at all). Roll up each dough triangle, starting with shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on sprayed cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
- 3Bake at 350*F for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla, and enough milk until smooth and desired drizzling consistency.
- 4Drizzle glaze evenly over warm rolls. Serve warm.